In this article you will learn the eight critical steps to ensuring your on-site search engine optimization success. Search engine optimization is one of the most powerful forms of traffic generation. It is also the most complex and difficult to pull off correctly. I want to be completely upfront and honest that getting on the front page of Google for any keyword can be difficult.
There are three different components of SEO. The first part is to do proper keyword research and select either buyer keywords or traffic keywords. A buyer keyword relates to a person searching for a specific type of product or review on the product. A traffic keyword does not necessarily mean the person is searching to buy something. A traffic keyword does have a lot of traffic coming to the keyword.https://superseoplus.com/
The second part of search engine optimization is on site proper SEO. To do proper on-site optimization you will need to follow the eight crucial steps I will give you below. The third part of search engine optimization is off page SEO. Off page SEO is letting Google or whatever search engine you are targeting know that you have tons of back links linking back to your site for the relevant keyword you’re targeting. Let’s get right into the eight crucial steps to do on-site search engine optimization.
1. Anytime you put out a piece of content for search engine rankings make sure that the content is at least over 400 words. You want your content today to be over 500 words if you really want to please the search engines.
2. When you’re putting up content online make sure you focus on one keyword as the root of your article. If you’re not doing content to achieve search engine optimization do not worry about focusing on one keyword. If you are trying to rank on the front page of Google you will need to target only that one keyword for each piece of content.
3. When you’re preparing the content make sure that the main keyword is in the title. If you are targeting the keyword “search engine optimization,” you will want it to be inside the title and preferably the first word used.
4. To do proper keyword density it is best to get a 1 to 3% density rating of your keyword. You can use SEO pressor to find the keyword density percentage. That is important to let Google know how often the keyword is used and how important it is to the body of content.
5. You want to use the keyword in the H1, H2 and H3 tags. In the back office of any word press account you will have the ability to put your writing in different formats. The H1 is considered the title. H2 is considered a sub headline. H3 is considered another sub-headline. Make sure you have your keyword listed for each one of the different types of tags.
6. Add your keyword in the first and last sentences. This is important when the engines robots are crawling through your content. You want the search engines to give you the best on site score to rank you higher in Google. This instruction helps them do that.
7. Have your keyword listed in the meta description. The easiest way to achieve this is by making sure that you have your keyword listed in the first sentence so it is listed in the general description.
8. If you include a picture inside your content online, make sure you have the keyword listed as the alt text. If you are in word press and you upload a picture this will be the second box down. Simply put the keyword inside of that second box listed as alt keyword and you will increase the score of your on site search engine optimization. These eight tips will help you achieve an incredibly high-ranking on-site search engine optimization score.